Cryptocurrency market never sleeps, there are no weekends or times when traders can rest. And unfortunately current tools available to traders were developed using old-school principles and not suitable for this new asset class.
That’s why we are building Superorder – a cryptocurrency trading terminal, managing trades across multiple exchanges under one roof, focusing on simplicity and automation.
We allow users to connect exchanges of their choice and trade from a single place. On top of that superorder allows traders to build and run trading strategies using a visual interface, something which required coding before.
Launched as beta recently, Superorder helped thousands of traders around the world who traded more than $20 Million.
We are looking for a Front-end Developer (React, HTML/CSS) for implementing ideas through your knowledge of evolving Front-end best practices and guidelines.
This position includes a possibility on growing as a Front-end specialist or moving towards more Back-end (Node.js) work if that is your career goal. We have qualified specialists to teach you and even more - enough room on the project so that you can gain your expertise in Back-end.
You are an adventurer in terms of technologies ahead of their time. If you are the person who has always dreamed of being engaged into running a project of a lifetime, then you are in the right place.
- Build and maintain tools for cryptocurrency trading and creating components/applications/pages from design files.
- Collaborate with a Product Team: PO, Designer and Developer to redesign and implement user interfaces
- Optimize pages for cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
- Implement fully responsive designs
- Strong experience with HTML5, CSS 3 and jQuery 3+ years
- Strong knowledge of React components, High-order components
- Unit testing with Jest
- Experience with version control repository Bitbucket
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with build tool such as Webpack
- Knowledge and experience in all aspects of Front-end development (last trends, best practices, etc)
Would be a plus:
- Awareness and proper experience with cryptocurrency technology
- Proven experience with Node.js
If you are :
- An autonomous, performance driven and highly motivated;
- Able to work cross-functionally, involve team members to drive results
- Able to work well in a high-growth environment where things change rapidly
- Not afraid of getting hands dirty
- Out of the box thinker
- The opportunity to join a VC-funded startup at the early stage and immerse in the atmosphere of the world of cryptocurrency
- Be a part of a dynamic, professional, and friendly team of like-minded people, work among most talented specialists in IT sphere
- Work with a highly communicative team in a no-ego environment
- Flexible corporate culture in a fun modern facility of cryptocurrency hub
- Paid vacations, sick leaves, public holidays, excellent working conditions, office on Podil
- Opportunity to work remotely, with no limitation by work hours and time-zones
- An opportunity to be a pioneer and grow within unique product ideology, which doesn’t have analogues.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!