Cryptocurrency market never sleeps, there are no weekends or times when traders can rest. And unfortunately current tools available to traders were developed using old-school principles and not suitable for this new asset class.
That’s why we are building Superorder – a cryptocurrency trading terminal, managing trades across multiple exchanges under one roof, focusing on simplicity and automation.
We allow users to connect exchanges of their choice and trade from a single place. On top of that superorder allows traders to build and run trading strategies using a visual interface, something which required coding before.
Launched as beta recently, Superorder helped thousands of traders around the world who traded more than $20 Million.
We are looking for a Fullstack Developer (Node, React). Our specialist will be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle of the product.
This role is key and fundamental in our company, where you can obtain and demonstrate functional and technical proficiency, depth of which will allow you to operate independently. You are an adventurer in terms of technologies ahead of their time. If you are the person who has always dreamed of being engaged into running a project of a lifetime, then you are in the right place.
- Build and maintain tools for cryptocurrency trading and creating components/applications/pages from design files
- Build reliable, scalable, and flexible systems designed for high traffic infrastructure and a rich user experience
- Solve technical issues across the development team and implement measures to prevent issues in future development
- Take responsibility for technical solutions and recommend risk mitigation strategies to ensure projects are completed on time
- Design test frameworks and approaches for unit testing new or existing software capabilities
- Create features that are scalable, accessible and renders effectively across multiple browsers, operating systems, and device types (Desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.)
- Participate in design meetings and consult with Product Team ( PO, Designer and Developer) to refine, test, and debug programs to meet business needs.
- Strong experience with React/Redux 2+ years
- Experience with Front End Development at least 1 year
- Experience with other OOP languages at least 1 year
- Experience of work with PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis, Websocket, Docker
- Unit testing with Jest
- Proficiency with web framework Koa.js2
- Experience in developing high-load applications
- Ability to quickly understand other people's code, analyze functionality
Would be a plus:
- Awareness and proper experience with cryptocurrency technology
- Experience with API services related to cryptocurrencies
- Knowledge of the architecture and services of Amazon AWS
- Worked previously with RxJS
- Experience in developing projects from scratch
If you are :
- An autonomous, performance driven and highly motivated;
- Able to work cross-functionally, involve team members to drive results
- Able to work well in a high-growth environment where things change rapidly
- Not afraid of getting hands dirty
- Out of the box thinker
- The opportunity to join a VC-funded startup at the early stage and immerse in the atmosphere of the world of cryptocurrency
- Be a part of a dynamic, professional, and friendly team of like-minded people, work among most talented specialists in IT sphere
- Work with a highly communicative team in a no-ego environment
- Flexible corporate culture in a fun modern facility of cryptocurrency hub
- Paid vacations, sick leaves, public holidays, excellent working conditions, office on Podil
- Opportunity to work remotely, with no limitation by work hours and time-zones
- An opportunity to be a pioneer and grow within unique product ideology, which doesn’t have analogues.